… have fun, and most importantly, as a community, it’s so nice to add those tags and then click #sgiew_DoorsAndWindows and go looking for, liking and commenting on your fellow #sgiew IGers!
What’s involved Hannah?
- Over 100 pages of inspiring features and beautiful photographs all showing the joy of a simple summer well lived.
- Practical features full of printables, lists and stockist info covering topics such as:
- The joy of a summer fire and how to build one
- How to survive Hayfever with Herbal Remedies
- The Simple Joy of Camping; both maximalist and minimalist
- A beginners guide to foraging, including a kit list
- A masterclass on the medicinal and health benefits of lots of summer herbs
- Tips on styling and preparing for a summer dinner party
- A guide/ love note to summer beers from the founder of craft brewery Boutilliers
- Simple, useful summer crafts including a summer wreath and no sew garden canopy
- Best of the summer’s flowers and vegetables
- Delicious, easy recipes for Seasonal Foods
- Practical tips on taking care of your skin in the sun
- Lots of ideas and strong encouragement to take time for you- an in depth meditation guide meditation to skin care
- The best holiday, garden and beach reads
- Simple, joyful ways to entertain kids with tons of fun and practical printables and lists.
- Ideas to have a more mindful, eco-summer
- The guide is delivered via a swishy magazine publishing platform. Its viewable online or can be downloaded as a PDF.
- Each module comes with it’s own video looking in detail at one or two of the features in that module.
Why have you put this together Hannah?