To kickstart spring and in fact, belatedly, the new century, we are launching a new ‘So Good In Every Way’ #sgiew theme.
A reminder – (in case you are new to this) #sgiew is @incredibusy Ali Clifford’s photo challenge @SoGoodInEveryWay – it’s an acronym! S G I E W
Celebrating the “good” we find in life (and Instagram) when sometimes all we seem to see is bad news…
With over 40,000 participants, #sgiew projects have been running with the support of Gina @willowdaygram, and a guest judge who inspires us all with the theme (see #SGIEW_warmth, and #SGIEW_spring as examples)
For February (and a bit of self-love launching this on Valentine’s Day) we would like you to join in with the new hashtag #sgiew_NOURISH (and there is an EPIC prize for one lucky winner!)
This #sgiew_NOURISH theme for February is in honour of Polly @JollyAllotment our guest judge (pictured above, and previous #sgiew grid winner) – a very talented photographer, and healthy gut expert.
Polly is running a one day retreat on the 27th March 2020 “The Jolly Gutsy Gathering”. And this, my friends, is one of the epic prizes!
Do you want to hear the prizes before I tell you how to enter?
- Gutsy Gathering Feast ticket: tickets include three course feast and all talks and @JollyAllotment workshops. BUY early bird tickets HERE to the event March 27 2020 (worth £98)
- A signed copy of The Gut Feeling by Author, Nutritionist, Chef, Fermenter, Gluten-free Baker Naomi Devlin @naomiannedevlin (worth £22)
- Ki Kefir founder Sam is one of the workshop’s speakers and adding to this month’s prize, 100% organic, traditionally made KEFIR packed with billions of powerful probiotics, delivered to your door x4 750ml bottles of Ki Kefir (worth £45)
- A signed copy of CHARRED by @Bristol_Fire_School founder Genevieve Taylor
- Two pack set of bamboo straws from @theotherstraw (we have five sets of these straws can be posted internationally so do still join in with the #sgiew_NOURISH theme, for a chance to bag some bamboo straws)
Ts and Cs
1) Add the #sgiew and #sgiew_NOURISH hashtags to your newest Instagram post that best illustrates the verb ‘nourish’ – whether that be something creative, a beautiful walk on the beach, a craft, your latest ‘make’, a floral treat to yourself, your favourite houseplant – or indeed – the gut-friendly food on your plate that nourishes you from the inside.
3) Tag a friend to spread the word, and share on stories for a bit of extra fun if you fancy it x
Let’s run this for a month shall we? So ends 14 March 2020 (day after my birthday! Ali x) Have fun, big love x #sgiew_NOURISH