On purchase, you will be provided with:
- organic cotton ‘task bag’ to keep your loom safe
- metalwork loom with 12 hooks, using reclaimed stainless steel, and repurposed bicycle spokes provided by a bicycle project
- hand-turned wooden disc, made with beech offcuts, designed with a smooth, rounded dome on one side and rubber band recess, 65cm diameter, hand finished in Berkshire
- rubber bands x 2
- darning needles x 2
- and a quantity of British mulesing-free wool, enough to repair your first hole
- To launch – with every purchase of an incredibusy salvaged speed loom, you will receive access to a password-only PDF and video tutorial* for beginners)
In our efforts to minimise environmental impact, we chose organic cotton bags and a logo stamp from UK suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability. Every part of this project, including the seemingly insignificant rubber bands we included, was thoughtfully considered to align with our values.
The metalwork componants are produced by hand in Bristol, using old bicycle spokes repurposed from a Tooting refugee bicycle project.
For the hand-turned wooden details, we used offcuts of Beech timber.
This is a custom-made heirloom product, produced in small batches. When we out of stock, you can pay a pre-order deposit. Please email email@example.com for updates.
Handmade in the UK, these incredibusy salvaged speed looms are constructed using carefully selected components, ensuring they align with our values of sustainability and ethical manufacturing.
*In this 15 minute video, I will walk you through the process of darning a hole in your clothing, using the incredibusy salvaged speed loom.
You will receive a link and password to access a private video.
You will enjoy unlimited access to the video, allowing you to learn at your own speed.
The video is intended for personal use only.