WIN a gorgeous pair of stylish Po-Zu boots worth £125
To celebrate reaching an amazingly wonderful round figure of subscribers on incredibusy’s YouTube channel, I have a really rather fabulous giveaway planned!
These Classic soft Vegetarian Piper V Dark Brown boots are made with traditional British woven tweed with an interesting cork heel and felt wool lining, and I have two pairs of these so can tell you that they are warm and cosy!
For a chance to WIN a pair of Po-Zu boots worth £125:
1) Click here to Watch this video all the way through
2) Give this video a ‘thumbs up‘
3) SHARE this video on your social media (example tweet or facebook post: WIN a pair of Piper boots – watch @incredibusy’s video on #YouTube to find out how http://buff.ly/2kKI7YD … via @incredibusy #ecofashion) remember to tag @incredibusy
4) Comment below the video to tell me why you would like to win and where you have shared the video (via twitter, facebook etc)
5) Subscribe to incredibusy’s YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/1OVHKCD for weekly Thursday videos, like this one!
Add your details on the rafflecopter form below, so that we can contact the winner…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And for those of you who were interested in finding out more about how Po-Zu.com use CORK
Sven Segal, Designer and Founder of Po-Zu: “Cork is a naturally springy material that can absorb huge amounts of energy, and it is also an exceptional insulator; even NASA are using it in their rockets! Cork is made from the bark of the Cork Oak tree, which grows close to Po-Zu’s factory in Portugal. The harvesting of the bark does not harm the tree and a new layer of cork quickly regrows, making it an excellent renewable resource.”