WIN a PAIR of tickets to MCM Comic Con London and a pair of Po-Zu Piper v dark brown boots worth £175.
An exciting giveaway for you today – if like me, you are a massive fan of Star Wars, you may well have seen Po-Zu’s fabulous Star Wars collaboration?
Po-Zu have joined forces with Disney and Lucas Films and developed a most amazing line of boots and sneakers, for Men, Women AND Kids and will be showing these, at Comic Con London at the end of May 2017.
From Rey, to Poe Dameron, they have all of the essential characters feet COVERED – and these are all available on their website, handmade to order now, for delivery in August 2017 – Needless to say, their website has been bombarded with orders as Star Wars fans stock up on every colourway and style – these will no doubt be collector’s items in months to come – Star Wars memorabilia is sky rocketing in value – just recently a Jawa figure with vinyl cape sold for £10,200 at the Vectis auction house in Thornaby-on-Tee. Valuer Kathy Taylor said: “Every time we have a Star Wars sale we have a worldwide following who come to see what we have.”
So I’ll be going along to report on the show for incredibusy.com, and have an exciting prize bundle to give away today!
For a chance to WIN a PAIR of tickets to MCM Comic Con London worth £50 and a pair of Po-Zu Piper v dark brown boots worth £125 Complete the rafflecopter form below, the more you do, the greater the chance that you will WIN and I’ll meet you at the event at the end of May!
Ts and Cs:
1) follow the three instagram accounts:
@mcmcomiccon | @po_zu | @incredibusy and comment on their latest post to tag a friend.
2) follow the three twitter accounts:
@mcmcomiccon | @po_zu | @incredibusy and RT the tweet linked in Rafflecopter
One lucky winner will be selected at random
**Ts and Cs**
1. Entries must be submitted by midnight 22 May 2017. <br />
No purchase necessary.
2. One winner will be chosen at random. There is no alternative prize and the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. The winner will be drawn on the 22 May 2017
5. This prize draw is not run in association with Instagram or Twitter.
6. Prize will be sent to you by MCM Comic Con, and Po-Zu.com
7. As a condition of entering this prize draw you will be joining Incredibusy, MCM and Po-Zu’s mailing list – they are really lovely, so promise not to bombard you with anything but good, positive, ethical news. 🙂